Kepler Research is a progressive company that places high value on creating a team of professionals dedicated to the success of our clients. We apply diverse analytic capabilities to help DoD and federal agencies manage and solve problems associated with complex acquisition programs, particularly those associated with information technology. Superior performance consistently differentiates us from our competitors. We are seeking unique individuals that are entrepreneurial and have highly developed analytics skills that can be applied to help us increase our reputation and grow the company.
Kepler Research, Inc. provides support to the Department of Justice, Executive Officer of Immigration Review (EOIR) Contracting Division. Kepler Research has a vacancy for a SharePoint Designer. The designer will develop SharePoint as a workflow tool and include tracking and measurement activities. The position is located near Baileys Crossroads, VA. These duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Planning, coordinating and developing a workflow tool using SharePoint
- Developing an integrated workflow process that include workflow metrics
- Provide training and maintenance for user operation of the SharePoint tool
- The ability to coordinate and develop requirements with clients
- Demonstrated ability to use advance features and tools for workflow development in SharePoint
- Work independently execute tasks with minimal oversight or supervision
- Demonstrated ability to meet schedules on time or before deadlines
- Demonstrated experience developing workflows
- Ability to tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to coordinate with other staff agencies and internal personnel
- Ability to handle varying tasks simultaneously
The expectation for this level of experience is generally commensurate with someone who has successfully worked in a DoD civilian or military team environment. Military experience developing SharePoint solutions is similar to the skill requirements for these positions. No travel is expected.
– Current DoD Secret clearance or Public Trust (investigations must be within the last 5 years)
– BA/BS College degree with at least 24 hours of business-related courses
Interested candidates should be prepared to provide a resume and references. Resume should include types of workflows developed.