We are always seeking motivated and passionate professionals who can bring fresh perspectives and strengthen our corporate culture. Our culture expects and rewards commitment, hard work, creativity, and collaboration. Further, we require unwavering professionalism, integrity, and mutual respect. We are actively hiring innovative and entrepreneurial management consultants and analysts with proven experience and the desire to make a difference.
Kepler Research offers a top tier benefits package including:
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- 401K Program with Immediate Vesting
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Leadership Training and Mentoring
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Stock Ownership
We are currently looking for candidates to fill the following positions:
- Senior Contract Policy Expert – Perform independent development of contract policies, plans, processes, procedures, checklists, as well as Subject Matter Expert (SME)-level contract/audit support.
- E-business and Operations Support Specialist – Provide system administration of a Government automated systems, service desk support, scheduling support, and SharePoint support.
- Senior Analyst for Business and Process Analysis – Provide independent strategic acquisition support and support the review, analysis and strategy formulation for Support Agreements, Inter/Intra-Agency Acquisition Requirements, and Service Requirements Review.
- Contract Pricing Analyst – Perform cost/price analysis of contractor proposals, develop pricing spreadsheets, and provide pricing policy/training/templates.
- Senior and Intermediate Contract Management Specialist – Provide cradle-to-grave support to Government contracting offices.
- Small Business Office Analyst – Provide support to a Government Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP).
Please send your resume to VAresumes@KeplerResearch.com or submit your information below if interested in redefining your career.
Please contact us at VAresumes@KeplerResearch.com if you have any questions.