At Kepler, we specialize in a certain set of core capabilities within our service offerings and focus on delivering unique value in those areas. We do not try to be all things to all clients, and therefore find it in the best interest of our clients to partner with other companies that specialize in areas complementary to our service offering portfolio. As part of our commitment to delivering solutions with lasting results, we maintain partnerships with leading technology companies, established industry leaders, and premier academic institutions.
Kepler’s Teaming Partners
We are proud to have teamed with the following organizations:
- Advanced Concepts and Technologies International, LLC (ACT I)
- CACI Dynamic Systems, Inc.
- CSRA Inc.
- Dayton Aerospace, Inc.
- Defense Acquisition, Inc. (DAI)
- Excelis ITT (now owned by Harris Corp.)
- George Mason University Volgenau School of Engineering
- MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- ManTech AcqCenter
- The Moore Group (TMG)
- Northington Consulting, LLC
- Omnis, Inc.
- Procurement and Acquisition Center of Excellence, LLC (PACE)
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Scitor Corp.
- Wyle Laboratories, Inc.