Kepler Gets Small Business Status in NAICS Sector 54 Codes
Kepler Research achieved Small Business status in 6 additional North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Sector 54 Codes following changes to the small business size standards.
SBA Increases Size Standards for NAICS Sector 54, Professional, Technical, and Scientific Services
The United States Small Business Administration (SBA) has increased 37 small business size standards for 34 industries and three sub-industries in NAICS Sector 54, Professional, Technical, and Scientific Services. The SBA published a final rule on Friday, February 10, 2012 that changes various size standards, to become effective on March 12, 2012. Check out the article here.
Kepler Now Small Business in the Following NAICS Codes
Search for Kepler’s entry in the Central Contractor’s Registry here.
- 511210 – Software Publishers
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management and Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541712 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- 541720 – Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services