Kepler Research is a progressive company that places high value on creating a team of professionals dedicated to the success of our clients. We apply diverse analytic capabilities to help DoD and federal agencies manage and solve problems associated with complex acquisition programs, particularly those associated with information technology. Superior performance consistently differentiates us from our competitors. We are seeking unique individuals that are entrepreneurial and have highly developed analytics skills that can be applied to help us increase our reputation and grow the company.
The successful candidate produces results that are exceptional and has the ability to handle significant responsibilities in a variety of areas including the development and/or monitoring of strategies, program management support, review and development of acquisition documentation, performance measurement, and risk management.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, applied science, math, computer science, information technology, or business
- Advanced degree in engineering, applied science, math, computer science, information technology, management science / MBA, law, operations research, or systems research
- Minimum of six years experience in working with DoD customers
- Extensive experience in applying analytical skills toward complex acquisition programs
- Creative with good writing skills
- Skilled with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Skilled with MS Project
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and be able to work independently with clients daily if required
- Keen understanding of governmental political environments and sensitivities
- DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance
- Experience with DoD headquarters / oversight organizations
- Experience with System Architectures, Mission Requirements, Acquisition Policy, EVM, IMS, AoA, and the PPBE process
- Lean Six Sigma, PMI, DAWIA, ITIL certifications